Sunday, October 23, 2011

Strange Saturday Night Dream

So I was playing basketball in my driveway when my dog Belle suddenly grew to human size, was wearing blue jeans, and running around on her back legs.  She growled and I turned to see the rest of the neighborhood dogs running up the road on their hind legs, also wearing blue jeans.

I was trying to figure out what to do next when I heard massive footsteps and trees breaking.  A gigantic robot stomped into my hard and a voice came over a loudspeaker telling me to climb aboard.  Fortunately, there were rungs built into the thing's leg and I scampered up to a hatch on the thing's shoulder.

Inside the giant robot were a lot of army guys running around and pressing buttons.  One of them grabbed me by the arm and told me I was the new co-pilot.  I was taking to a control room inside the head.  Justin Timberlake was there.  I asked why Justin Timberlake was playing the pilot and the dream was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment