Thursday, October 20, 2011

Excitement Level Increasing...

First off, I have a confession to make.  It was 55 degrees in my house last night when I got home so I caved in and turned on the heat despite my resolve to not turn it on until November first.  Now that I've gotten that off my chest, it feels as if a huge weight has been lifted and I can get down to business.

My excitement level regarding NaNoWriMo is finally reaching appropriate levels after weeks of meh.  I've decided that I'm lifting the inept country police department from my August Camp NaNoWriMo fragment and possibly some of the dialogue as well.  I'm adding another deputy, a guy that never speaks or does much of anything (until I need him to) to be one of my wildcards.  I still need to come up with some names and locations but I think things are coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment