Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Day

Wow.  April came and went rather quickly.

I finished How to Eat Fried Furries last night and have now finished reading the 2010-2011 New Bizarro Author Series.  I have no regrets.  I'll have to read a few more books I already own before I embark on another Bizarro binge of that magnitude.  Special thanks to Steve Lowe for enticing me to try them in the first place. 

I spent most of Friday putting new gutter guards on my house.  No rain yet to test them.  The blisters on my thumbs have almost healed.  Note to self: When you have the soft hands of a computer programmer, it's best to wear gloves when you do manual labor.

Today is the day the Dark Tower group on Goodreads starts re-reading The Waste Lands.  I may have jumped the gun and started last night.  Today is also the day I told myself I'd better get back on the writing horse.  No word if that's actually going to happen.  I've got a ton of housework to catch up on.  Damn laundry and vacuuming!

If you give birth today, don't forget to put your baby on the boat so it won't grow up to become Mordred and kill King Arthur.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Nice final paragraph there.

    I do my own laundry, I'll admit that - but vacuuming? Bah! That's why cleaners exist. ;)

    Re: NaNoWriMo - it would be fun to have a fellow participant with the same/a similar goal! :)

    ReplyDelete