Friday, May 6, 2011

In Which I Celebrate Seis De Mayo with "Interesting" Blog Stats

Yeah, I really go out of my way to not do anything on my days off.  I don't consider myself a stats junkie but I do like checking my blog stats.  Here are some that you may find slightly more interesting than watching paint dry.

Most viewed posts: 
  1. The one where I speculated on who drank what was left of the bottle of tequila I left in my car.  
  2. Kirk Jones interview, partly because people from furniture websites keep posting comments on it, which I immediately delete.
  3. A Nap I took in September.  No idea why my nap was so interesting
  4. A three way tie between the Steve Lowe interviewthe James Steele interview, and the Eric Hendrixson interview 
Interesting search terms:
  1. while the coffee brews
  2.  april hairy pics
  3. hairy april pics
  4. barbed wire testicle
Meanwhile, over at Dangerous Dan's Book Blog:
Most viewed posts:
  1. Blossom by Andrew Vachss.  Vachss linked to this review so it has about ten times more views than #2
  2. Earth Abides
  3. Kraken
  4. a four way tie between Blue Belle, The Walrus and the Warwolf, Bucket of Face, and Behind the Walls of Terra.  The Chronicles of an Age of Darkness Wiki linked to The Walrus and the Warwolf, which probably accounts for its position.

No comments:

Post a Comment