Thursday, December 15, 2011

Good News and Bad News

Let's start with the good news.  I'm beginning to think I should have grown a beard years ago.  This week, the woman who cuts my hair, some random mailroom guy, and the grumpy old cook in the cafeteria all complimented my beard.

Now, the bad news.  Looks like I have to get on the computer tonight at 9 and work until who knows when because other people can't be trusted to get their shit done on time. I was planning on being asleep or several sheets to the wind by 9! 

I guess I'll have to spend my evening in a more constructive fashion until 9 rolls around.  I'm thinking about taking apart my Roomba and see if I can get it working again.  I'll also be drinking some coffee and cursing a lot.

2 comments:

  1. That is bad news indeed! But at least you have a cool beard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. I also may have gotten my Roomba working again but I have to let it charge first.

    ReplyDelete