Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Does he need help?

Sometime over the summer, Belle and I were out surveying her territory one day after I got off work.  We reached the cemetery and I saw something odd.  There was a very old man, his back bent into an L shape by age, leaning against a tree at the edge of the cemetery.  His truck, a rusted out hulk, looked almost as old as he did.

He just seemed to be standing there but didn't look very comfortable.  I wondered if I should ask him if he needed help or directions or something.

I took a few steps in his direction when I noticed something.  The old man wasn't just standing there.  He was, in fact, urinating on the cemetery fence!  Since he clearly had the situation in hand, I no longer felt the need to help him.

1 comment:

  1. haha... I think he does need help...with finding an actual toilet. ;)

    ReplyDelete