Wednesday, April 10, 2013

That was a strange one

So last night, I dreamed I was lounging in my back yard when some shape-shifting creature came out of the woods.  At first, it looks like a black fox with ten pairs of legs.  Then it looked like some kind of eight-legged snake.  It was then it disappeared and I kept hearing news reports of an eight-legged creature killing all the dogs and livestock in the neighborhood.  Then I drove over to my grandparents' house with my dog and a ton of my relatives were there with deer rifles, ready to take the thing on.  However, they wanted to use my dog as bait for the creature.

I eventually agreed to leave Belle chained to a tree close to the house  but wasn't thrilled about it.  When the creature finally showed up, it was a humanoid tiger with two extra arms.  It escaped but not without being caught in a hail of gunfire.

As far as I know, it is still at large.

No comments:

Post a Comment