Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sometimes it pays to check your OTHER email account

So, whenever it was I set up my Society6 account to sell photographs, I also set up a PayPal and a new email address.  Since my Society6 account was verified, I have checked the email account exactly zero times.

Imagine my surprise this morning when, on a whim, I checked it and found that 13 of my photos were added to the Society6 store, which means greater visibility.  I feel somewhat honored.  I still haven't sold any photos beyond the two I've already mentioned so spread the word, readers!

In other news, the writing bug is trying to bite me again.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Your photos are so amazing. Money is such a rewarding appreciation for talent. Hope you sell lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Royal Capital Digital Booth

    ReplyDelete