Friday, September 14, 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012 - Less than 7 weeks

It's that magical time of year, when the November Warriors begin planning their attack.

Am I ready?  Not at all.  Do I have an idea?  I have many ideas.  I have a setting I've been toying with for a couple years but still don't have a story I'm crazy about telling in it.  I also have a time travel story I'd like to do.  I guess my project for the next six weeks will be to develop both ideas a bit and then pick one.  I've been on a sf/fantasy kick lately so that's probably what I'll attempt, although it will probably still unfold more like a crime book.

1 comment:

  1. Only 7 weeks - I don't even have a hint of an idea. I've been too wrapped up in other writing stuff. Yikes! Thanks for the head's up!

    A time travel story sounds cool! With some crime. :)

    ReplyDelete