Wednesday, September 26, 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012 - 37 More Days

37 more days until NaNoWriMo.  Am I prepared?  Not really.  I'm leaning toward the humorous time travel story, probably because I've been obsessed with Doctor Who lately.  I just need to come up with some bad guys to complicate matters a bit.  I'm still pondering the world-jumping fantasy mercenary thing though.

Quick updates:
  1. Add Ready Player One to the list of books that I've had dreams about.  I had a dream I was in the hunt for the keys a few nights ago.
  2. I briefly had custody of a stray kitten I named Tito.  Tito wandered away one morning last week and hasn't been seen since.  I suspect one of the many neighbors I told about him took him in.
  3. I had my house power washed and my driveway sealed.  It looks good now.  I'm still getting jerked around by contractors about replacing my gutters though.
  4. I've been watching Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.  It's a glorious train wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment