Tuesday, May 29, 2012

T Minus Three Days

Camp NaNoWriMo kicks off in three days.  Am I ready?

About as ready as I was in November, which is to say I'm underprepared but hopeful.  I've got a page worth of hell I can throw at my main character.  Other than that, I'm going to play it by ear.  Poor Detective Whitlock.  I figure he'll Philip Marlowe his way from one calamity to the next in search of the truth.  Fortunately, I already know the ending.  The getting there is the difficult part.  I'm planning on the Elvis Cole style shitstorm of violence ending.

I kind of dropped the ball on the Camp NaNoWriMo cabin situation this time.  Cabins have already been assigned and I was hoping to request some Goodreads chums as cabin mates.  Oh, well.  There's always August.  God, the idea of banging out novels in June, August, and November is already making me weary.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder about NaNoWriMo, desperate to do it this year! See you on Goodreads.

    :) Cinderela

    ReplyDelete