Thursday, February 16, 2012

News from the Nyquil Haze

  1. I am in the grips of some kind of cold and have been since yesterday morning.  I plan on doping myself tonight and going to bed very early so I'll be ready for lasagna at a friend's house tomorrow evening.
  2. I have already received feedback on Bullets Don't Blink.  I've been told it's quite good but could stand to be a bit longer.  That's my next assignment.  I figure I can flesh out the bad guys a bit and possibly work in a sinister road trip to a pig farm.
  3. Nyquil gives me crazy dreams, such as eight legged babies climing on my walls and cats with a hunger for human flesh.

1 comment:

  1. I avoid Nyquil - it always makes me feel worse and I know what you feel. I just got over the flu from yesterday... not fun! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete