Thursday, February 9, 2012

#691 - Just a few quick ones

  1. Tuesday was the 12th year anniversary of the day my brother's girlfriend at the time brought Belle to my parents' house as his Valentine's Day present.  She became my dog shortly thereafter since I was home the most having recently quit my crap job to go back to school as I mentioned yesterday.
  2. Sunday was my blog's birthday.  It sure feels a hell of a lot longer than two years ago I started writing here after torching my MySpace account.
  3. Next Monday, the Toasters are coming to town and I shall be in attendance.  Coincidentally, The Toasters was the first ska band I saw live waaaaaaay back in May of 1997.
  4. I really need to get off my ass and figure out this Etsy thing.  One of my co-workers asked about buying one of the pictures I took yesterday.
  5. Closing in on 700 posts.  While it is an impressive milestone, my MySpace blog had over 1100 when I torched it.

1 comment:

  1. I never got that into MySpace's blog feature. I've always had other online journals instead, that were for more personal stuff.

    Nearly at 700 posts, that's impressive! I think the first ska band I ever heard was when I was 17, travelling in Washington D.C. with my dad, and being driven around by a guy called Chris Manos (we hitch-hiked) who was in a ska band and gave us a tape of his stuff. hehe

    ReplyDelete