Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Morning Report

  1. My car stalled in rush hour traffic Friday.  It started right back up but it was a tense 30-45 seconds.
  2. A man was killed at the same exit where I turned around and went back home Thursday morning in the snow.  The really weird thing is that he's also the guy that had my telephone number before me.  People, mostly creditors, have been calling me asking for him for the last six or seven years.
  3. I screwed up my goatee trying to do something fancy with it last night while I was trimming it.  That's the end of that.
  4. I donated all of my larger photographs that I had been hanging on the walls in my kitchen and living room to the nursing home my grandma is in for her stroke rehab.  Now my walls are bare and I'm looking through my photos to figure out which ones I'll hang next.
  5. A ten year old girl gave me some pointers on writing horror fiction at the used bookstore Saturday.  Did you know horses aren't Gothic enough and that piranhas, ghosts, and demons are all scarier than werewolves?

1 comment:

  1. :( Sounds like it wasn't a very good time. But I do find it interesting that piranhas are more scary than werewolves. Piranhas eat flesh. Definitely scary in my book.

    ReplyDelete