Saturday, April 23, 2011

Swampy Saturday

This morning, my alarm clock went off and I swore it was Tuesday for some reason.  After a brief moment wondering what I was going to wear to work, I came to my senses and went back to bed for a couple hours.

Here we are, on the eve of my favorite egg and rabbit-themed holiday and the whole world is a swamp.  That should make for some fun egg hunting tomorrow.  Not to mention some good dog exercise today.

I was walking Belle last night, the first time I didn't have my camera with me in weeks, and I missed some golden opportunities.  I saw a big blue dragonfly and two monarch butterflies.  Both were docile rather than flitting around.  Probably because they knew they were in no danger of losing their souls to my camera.  Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment