Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Only Wednesday

My updates have been infrequent lately.  Here's a summary of what has transpired.

  1. Thanksgiving has been survived.  My lovely girlfriend accompanied me to two turkey day events and was well received.
  2. Because of said girlfriend in #1, I have had more meatless meals in the last few months than I likely have had the previous 35 years.  And I'm still alive.
  3. I've been bringing my lunch to work for about a month now, saving $4 a day when the costs are tallied
  4. 90% done with Christmas shopping, partly thanks to the copious amount of Amazon rewards points my forgotten Visa accumulated over the years.
  5. I've been reading Between Hell and a Hard Place, my Camp NaNoWriMo novel from June.  There's a lot about it I like but I have a feeling I'll be rewriting big swathes of it.  Too many autobiographical things wound up in the story since I was going through a breakup at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment