Monday, November 5, 2012

NoNoWriMo - Day 5

Not Novel Writing Month?  Get it?

So far, this is the most relaxed November I'd had since those days in 2007, the days before I knew what it was like to be a crabby hermit for an entire month.

However...

... It figures that just hours after I decided not to chain my neck to the NaNoWriMo anchor that inspiration started pouring in, both for a steampunk-ish mystery and for a straight up mystery starring the same detective I used back in June.

So, writing goals for this month are:
  1. Editing Between Hell and a Hard Place
  2. Doing some worldbuilding for The Doorman, my steampunkish mystery
  3. Ironing out some plot holes for Darkest Before the Dawn, my second Jack Whitlock story

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a whole heap to keep you busy here, and all fun stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad idea. Rather than work on something new, poor some hard work into your established stuff!

    ReplyDelete