Thursday, July 7, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 7

After a brief excursion from camp to devour a birthday meal and take a few pictures of spikey catepillars, I found myself back at camp this morning.  My brain is a little fogged today since I went to bed late last night.  I'd planned to go to bed in a timely fashion but one of the authors I was wanting to interview for my book blog sent my questions back right as I was getting ready for bed.

The word count for the day isn't not very high as of yet.  Something like 700.  The two Sisters of the Most Precious Chainsaw are easily my favorites so far.  It's going to be a sad day if it turns out one of them has to die during the story.

4 comments:

  1. I was a baaaaad camper yesterday. Didn't get any writing done, just some outlining :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who can get any writing done with bears constantly attacking Camp NaNoWriMo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comments about how the plot is progressing are really quite fascinating. :)

    Good luck with upping your wordcount!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. Some of the characters are taking on a life of their own and changing the plot a bit.

    I'm close to 2500 for the day.

    ReplyDelete