Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hmmm....

I'm not entirely sure one of my neighbors hasn't fallen off the face of the earth. The grass in his yard is really tall, the gravel driveway is nearly invisible in the grass, and the two cars in the driveway haven't moved in at least a week and a half. Curiouser and curiouser...

The chicken salsa enchiladas turned out to be quite smashing. I sent Carrie home with two servings and still have enough for at least two more meals after today's lunch. I used almost the whole batch so there won't be days and days of lingering leftovers. I still have to chisel the remnants of rice, beans, and corn encrusted around the perimeter of the crock pot though.

Today would be a good day to mow. Too bad I'm already penciled in for some lying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment