Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Story so far...

So I've been on Facebook for a couple weeks now. It seems benign compared to the spam avalanche that was MySpace. On thing that's irking me is that most people have their profiles set to private. This wouldn't normally bother me but sometimes I get friend requests and have no idea who the person is and can't figure it out based on the minuscule info available. The privacy factor also makes it hard to spy on former classmates. One of mine, who shall remain nameless, has one of the slutiest profile pics I've ever seen but has her profile set to private. So her cleavage isn't off limits but her political views are? I don't understand...

I installed the Tetris Friends app the other day for Facebook. Not only has time not dulled my skills but I may in fact be the best Tetris player of all time.

In other news, I think the NFL is a bunch of assholes. You can't use the term "Super Bowl" in print or on TV or radio unless you're an official NFL sponsor. How much bullshit is that? I will henceforth refer to it as the Shit Bowl.

I had a flash of inspiration this morning and I'll probably start writing The Bulletmaker's Apprentice sometime this week after I think about the outline for a bit. March is National Novel Editting Month so I figure I should dust off Sailors on the Sea of Dead Gods soon and work on that as well.

Not much else going on. I have to go to my goddaughter's birthday party in a couple hours. For some reason my cousin thinks it's okay to have a birthday party on Shit Bowl Sunday. I'm not a big fan of Sunday gatherings as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment