Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Day

Well, the snow hit last night. I think I have about three inches on the ground. Luckily, my neighbor bladed my driveway while I was working from home today. There's no way I could work from home on a regular basis. Belle is usually good when I work from home but today she was a terror! Most of the working I did was retraining myself from murdering her. That being said, I'm going to take her for a walk down the old glacier in a few minutes for her exercise.

I got the replacement Zelda II last night and I'm ashamed to say how much time I spent playing it yesterday evening. I even forgot to eat dinner until 7:30. At least I'll beat it by the weekend and will be able to get on with my life. I forgot how frustrating and hard this damn game was. Not to mention time consuming.

I started The Man with the Getaway Face last night. It's weird how Donald Westlake had two completely different styles. The Parker novels are great. Even though he's a douche bag, you end up rooting for him. I keep toying with the idea of doing a Parker-style caper in a fantasy setting, complete with double crosses.

Better suit up and take my hound out. I hope I don't run into any polar bears or a remorhaz while I'm our there.

No comments:

Post a Comment