Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 3 - 6596

Top of the morning!  I didn't get any more writing done yesterday but I'm back on the horse this morning and plugging right along.  I just wrapped up the second chapter and I'll start on the third once I take a shower.  Britt's working nights the next four days so I should be in good shape for a while as far as finding time to write is concerned. Jonah's meeting one of the main bad guys for the first time in chapter three and then investigating his mother's house before going to a BBQ at his childhood best friend's place.

In other news, I mentioned having a Lawrence Block ARC on its way to me.  However, when I opened the package, there were two ARCS inside. Borderline by Lawrence Block and The Wrong Quarry by Max Allan Collins.  Also, I read Mr. Majestyk and am chewing away at Christine by Stephen King so the list of remaining books until I hit 130 for the year looks like this:

  1. Borderline by Lawrence Block
  2. The Wrong Quarry by Max Allan Collins
  3. The Long Walk by Stephen King
  4. The Claws of the Cat by Susan Spann
  5. The Burglar Who Quoted Kipling by Lawrence Block
  6. One of the Kindle books I've gotten from www.Freebooksy.com.  Freekbooksy is interesting.  You fill in your email address and preferred genres and every day they send you a list of ebooks you can get for free for that day only.
I'm thinking about pausing Christine and blowing through #1 and #2 on the list.

Time to take a shower and get back on the horse.




No comments:

Post a Comment