Friday, June 29, 2012

Dear Camp NaNoWriMo,

I'm just writing to say that we don't have anything left to say to each other.  I'm somewhere around 52,000 words and am leaving camp tomorrow.  I'll be thinking of you over the next couple weeks as I finish Between Hell and a Hard Place but our time together is finished.  It's not you, it's me.

But don't despair. We'll see each other again in August.  I'm sure things will be different between us but we'll always have June 2012 and July 2011.

Sincerely,
Dan

P.S. If anyone finds an iPod Nano in the hellish quagmire beneath the outhouse, I'd very much appreciate getting it back. 

3 comments:

  1. congrats!

    I found an ipod nano in my room somewhere. It's pink and has a Pikachu sticker on it. Is it yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nano is pink but it has a Charizard sticker on it so that must be someone else's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg we should have a pokemon sticker battle when you find yours!

      Delete