Thursday, June 14, 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 14

We are now two weeks into NaNoWriMo.  I'm still playing catch up but just passed 15k.  I'd like to tell you I was going to put my nose to the grindstone tomorrow and make some headway toward my end of the weekend goal of 25k but I have the following plans tomorrow.
  1. Get up before the crack of dawn to get a picture of the Castor River Shut Ins at sunrise.
  2. Hike at least the six mile portion of the Whispering Pine Trail at Hawn State Park.  I've thought of looking for the Geocaches at Hawn but it doesn't sound as fun as it used to without my navigator.
  3. Eat a piece of pie at the Park Et Diner.
Items 1-3 will likely be followed by a nap.  Post-nap, I'll try to write more than I have been doing but I'm not making any promises.

2 comments:

  1. Couple important questions:

    What's a Castor River Shut In?

    What kind of pie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Shut Ins have their own blog entry. The Park Et rotates new pies in and out every day so I won't know until I see what they have.

    ReplyDelete