Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2011 - 1/12th of the way over already

Sorry for no pictures yesterday so I guess the penultimate ones ended up being ultimate.  The winter weather has finally arrived in the form of freezing rain and sleet.  The few trees in my yard that still have leaves are drooping pretty badly.  I'll take some pictures later if I find anything photogenic.  It should be a real treat taking the dog out later.

I watched a Korean movie called The Good, the Bad, and the Weird last night.  It was a WWII era movie with a western feel, obviously inspired in part by The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.  It was good and kind of cheesy.  I'd recommend it for a rental.  The Weird of the title three characters was by far the most interesting.

My grandma is still in the hospital and today is her birthday.  How much does that suck?  I sent her an e-Card through the hospital website.

No comments:

Post a Comment