Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tired Tuesday

Yeah, I want to go to bed early tonight. I think it was about 9:30 when I got home last night. Carrie and I ate the leftover gyro meat and Greek salad from Sunday evening on top of pita chips I made in the oven. The Greek-Style nachos, as I christened them, were darn tasty. I also got some pictures of the huge spider that lives in front of Carrie's porch light that I'll post one of these days. He's a big fat bastard. I'm hoping to get better pictures of him since the glare from the motion light interferes with my arachnographical efforts.

I'm planning on mowing once I get home from work pending a yellowjacket inspection. I don't know why I try to avoid mowing so much. It's not all that bad. I think it's the trimming that I'm really adverse to.

270 was hell this morning. Apparently some concrete didn't cure as much as they hoped it would and traffic was down to two lanes from six. It caused some snarls.

I don't think I mentioned it before but I ordered a telephoto lens the other day. Now I can get barn and wildlife pictures from the dubious comfort of my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment