Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Morning Coming Down

I'm tired.

We went to Jake's Steaks last night with Danni and Josh. They had a $50 gift card and needed help spending it. Fast forward to the end. I do not recommend Jake's Steaks. The food was bland and very overpriced. The Spanky's Frozen Custard we had afterwords made up for it though.

I got an email this morning saying the Hard Case Crime series would be moving to another publisher and the next two books will be delayed. Seeing the possible writing on the wall, I snapped up the nine I don't already own to take advantage of my book club discount while it still exists. Nine books for less than forty books was a good deal, in my opinion.

I told my mom I might come over again today. I haven't decided if I am yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment