Monday, August 2, 2010

4:30 comes earlier every day

Yeah, it was difficult getting out of bed this morning. I didn't hear the alarm clock until it had been going off for two minutes and didn't fathom what it was for another minute or two.

My yard is getting really shaggy but I really don't want to go out in this heat to mow it. I'm going to compromise and go out and pick up sticks for a little while. At least the next mow won't be so bumpy. Besides, there are enough sticks in the yard after last week's thunder storms to make an entire tree.

Response has been favorable to my closeup pictures so far. I've decided to put together a list of closeup white whales that I will mark off as I get pictures
  • black and yellow orb weaver spider
  • scorpion
  • praying mantis
  • frog
  • lizard
  • salamander
Just about time for walk #2 for Belle. That should take care of her until I'm done picking up sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment