Friday, July 10, 2015

Day 10

It's day 10 and I'm way behind.  However, since I lowered the bar, I'm not worried in the slightest.

One good thing about not feeling attempting to blaze through 75k as quickly as possible is that I have time to pick and choose my words.  Some of the prose I've written so far is the best I've ever done.

I'm trying something new this time and still struggling to make it work for me.  Since I've found that I hate going back and revising things, I'm editing as I go.  The ratio is still off but I'm way more comfortable with what I've written so far.

The weekend is coming up and I'm planning on playing catch-up to a degree.

On non-writing news, I've taken some photos I'm fairly proud of in recent days.  I'll post some of them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment