Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday

So a friend of mine just left work for the last time as he starts a different job on Monday.  We've worked together for twelve years.  It doesn't seem like very long in the grand scheme of things but it's the equivalent of starting school with someone in first grade and seeing them most days until graduating high school.  It's a depressing day.

In not as depressing news, I'm feeling pretty confident about April's NaNoWriMo prospects.  I need to take a few minutes between now and Tuesday to make my emergency idea list but I'm feeling pretty confident about things early on.  I've got the beginning and the end and I know how the frame story is going to work.  Some of the middle is still murky, though.

I'm toying with the idea of releasing it for free on a dedicated blog several chapters at a time over the course of a month or so.  After editing, of course.

If I do NaNo in July, I'll either do the Mysterium sequel or do the steampunk vs. kaiju thing I've been kicking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment