Monday, February 11, 2013

The Man With a Keyhole For a Face

My nephew's 1st birthday was yesterday so Brittany and I made the pilgrimage to Holiday Shores.  Jack was in fine form as he amused everyone and demolished his birthday cake.  We got back to her house around dinner time and spend the evening watching such intellectual television shows as Honey Boo-Boo and Gypsy Sisters.  I got home around 11 and fell fast asleep.

This morning, I was thinking about how I didn't even remember getting undressed and didn't move until the alarm went off.  However, my phone still had the notepad app open when I took it from the charger just before leaving the house.  A cryptic note reading The Man With a Keyhole For a Face was on it.

As I drove to work, I started piecing the dream back together.  I was at some kind of creepy dinner party and at the end, a Victorian-era three-piece suit came into the room.  He took off his top hat and I saw that instead of a face, he had a eight-inch keyhole.

There was other creepiness going on but apparently the keyhole for a face was the only thing my dream-addled brain saw fit to typing before I went back to sleep.

1 comment: