Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence Day

The Fourth of July is upon us. How am I celebrating?

Well, so far I'm celebrating by writing my ass off.  I've written 5300 words since I rose this morning and want to write more if my brain cooperates.  I'm at 65k and the shit storm of violence and sadness is speeding my way.  I've got something in the 4-8 chapter range left.

While I have no business thinking of such things while June's novel is still being written, I have a pretty good idea of what I'm writing in August.  It's a light-hearted fantasy tale staring Jhalen and Tolek, my Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser-inspired duo from NaNoWriMo 2009.  I still need a title for it, though. Basically, my two rogues get forced into tracking down a demon that stole a wizard's arms and legs when a pact when wrong.  It seems like it will be fun to write if I have time to develop it a bit before August gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment