- Thanksgiving has been survived. My lovely girlfriend accompanied me to two turkey day events and was well received.
- Because of said girlfriend in #1, I have had more meatless meals in the last few months than I likely have had the previous 35 years. And I'm still alive.
- I've been bringing my lunch to work for about a month now, saving $4 a day when the costs are tallied
- 90% done with Christmas shopping, partly thanks to the copious amount of Amazon rewards points my forgotten Visa accumulated over the years.
- I've been reading Between Hell and a Hard Place, my Camp NaNoWriMo novel from June. There's a lot about it I like but I have a feeling I'll be rewriting big swathes of it. Too many autobiographical things wound up in the story since I was going through a breakup at the time.
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
My updates have been infrequent lately. Here's a summary of what has transpired.