- It's deer season so I won't be taking my dog to run free at my parents' this weekend. She doesn't know it yet and will likely be pissed when she finds out.
- I've recently completely caught up on the modern era of Doctor Who. Now I'm backtracking and watching the Tom Baker years.
- I do not regret not participating in NaNoWriMo this year one wit. Spending time with my girlfriend is a lot better than being a crabby hermit for a month. I'll save that for when she's in too deep.
- Speaking of my lovely girlfriend, using a combination of discounts, she got a $16 toothbrush holder for fourteen cents yesterday. I was quite proud.
- For various reasons, I haven't eaten meat in almost five days. More people commented on a Facebook post expressing such than on posts I deemed much more important. Country fried steak tonight, though.
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Untitled Saturday Post
Just a few updates.