Day #: 20
Words Written Today: 1134
Total Words Written: 70,196
Beard Status: Priceless
Estimated wordage remaining: 0. I shall now relax until I begin editing. Actually, I'm thinking about editing Sweating Bullets and the Pogonologist until then so I don't get out of the writing mood.
Things I need to take care of in the second draft:
- Inconsistencies in Garvin's personality at the beginning
- I'm pretty sure I had Eileen Crawford come from out of town in one chapter and Burnfield in another
- Give the Pearce brothers more time before I kill them
- Involve Farren Cochran with the Pearce meth gang.
- It occurred to me as I finished the final chapter that I made no further mention of the Yankee's hat Garvin found near the crime scene in chapter 2. I'll have to work that in.
That's all I have for today. For everyone still writing, I'm pulling for you. You still have ten days to finish.