Friday, November 18, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011 - Day 18 Report

The end is within spitting distance.  What I'd originally conceived as an orgy of violence actually has some nice character moments in it.  Between the bouts of orgying, I mean.  I'll probably take the morning off since I'll be visiting my parents.  Belle should be exhausted for the next two days so I should be able to write in peace.  I'd like to finish up tomorrow but it will likely be sometime Sunday.

Day #: 18
Words Written Today: 3260
Total Words Written: 63,868
Drive: I'm going to finish by the time I go back to work on Monday if it kills us all!
Beard Status:
I may ask for a beard trimmer for Christmas in addition to my usual request for books
Estimated wordage remaining: 7500-ish.  Still one bad guy to kill, one meth lab to destroy, a Mexican standoff in the cemetery and the epilogue.  I still haven't decided if the protagonist's love interest lives or dies.


2 comments:

  1. Have you published any of your novels yet? They all sound pretty intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope but I have a good feeling about this one. As long as nothing changes in the next day or so, it's the only thing I haven't hated by the time I'm finished with it.

    ReplyDelete