Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Something Geeky I had to share.

I recently read Old Man's War by John Scalzi and immediately became a fan of gargantuan proportions.  I've followed his blog off and on for about a year and was afraid to give his novels a chance for fear they wouldn't be as enjoyable as his daily musings.  If Old Man's War is any indication, my fears were groundless.

Uncle John's Bathroom Reader has been one of my favorite series for years, packed full of useless facts and seldom heard true stories.

"What's the connection?" you ask.  It's simple, Margaret.  Today I learned that John Scalzi, or The Scalz as I refer to him in my head, writes for Uncle John.  I'm tempted to dig out some old Bathroom Readers and re-read the articles written by my new hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment