Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Meanderings

Not a whole lot I feel compelled to share at the moment.  Since finishing the first draft of Between Hell and a Hard Place, I'm wondering what I used to use all the brain power I devoted to the novel for prior to starting it.

Still uncertain as to what I'll be writing in August.  Right now, I'm leaning toward a light hearted pulp fantasy tale called The Limbless Wizard's Geas that I'm pretty sure I've already mentioned.  I'm also kicking some other ideas around, though.

I took a picture of a Common Buckeye Butterfly last night but I'll wait until I have a few more pictures before I share them.

My favorite reggae band, The Aggrolites, is playing at the ampitheater across the street later today.  I just went for a stroll around the parking lot and heard them play a couple songs during the sound check.  I'm sure going to a concert is less fun that working the afternoon away in my cube.

2 comments:

  1. Your novel titles are always so interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Titles are the easy part. It's coming up with a story to stick them on that's hard.

    ReplyDelete