Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Quick Update

  1. Still doing The Banker's Bride for Camp NaNoWriMo.  My prep work is not complete, however, but I have two more days for that.  Two, right?  I'm sure I'll come up with even more double crosses between now and the finish line.  I've got high hopes for this one.
  2. There's a big goddamn piece of a tree leaning on my house after a freak storm on Friday.  The tree guy is on his way to take a look at it.
  3. Moving sucks.  Helping a friend move automatically entitles you to three wishes.
  4. Moving sucks.  I know I just mentioned this but it sucks so much I thought I'd mention it again.
  5. Since they stopped calculating the top 50 reviewers on Goodreads, I'm less motivated to read.  I still have like 50-ish books to read and am only motivated to read about five of them.

4 comments:

  1. Why did they stop calculating that on GR??? It's a pity that GR will miss out on so many of your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they ever going to fix that issue? I've kind of become a little less motivated as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope they fix it soon but they haven't mentioned it on the feedback board lately. What's the point of writing reviews without the validation of the top 100 list?

    ReplyDelete