- I am recruiting more people from my circle of Goodreads friends to attempt Camp NaNoWriMo, mostly because I like competition.
- I'm in talks with the local bookstore owner to do some geocaching involving giftcards from his store
- There is a solar eclipse Sunday around sunset. I plan on photographing the hell out of it.
- I made my first sale on Society6 yesterday. Only 100,000 more and I could quit my job. Go tell all your millionaire friends about Dantastic Photos
- The snake I took a picture of yesterday is a speckled kingsnake.
- Peanuts are called monkey nuts in some places
- This is one of my favorite Monty Python sketches:
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Just a few quick items: