- I am now a contributor at Ska Blah Blah. I'm actually a little behind where I'd like to be but reviewing music is proving harder than reviewing books. Probably because I'm not a musician.
- Starting yesterday, I've begun reading werewolf books for research purposes. I have an idea for a werewolf story but I figured I should read a couple more as I develop it. I'm reading Wolf's Hour by Robert McCammon and have The Wild by Whitley Strieber and a re-read of Cycle of the Werewolf by Stephen King on deck. I'll probably space them out a bit since three werewolf books in a row would get a little samey.
- Still haven't started editing Bullets Don't Blink despite a friend of mine having connections in the biz. I guess I'm not ready to go into seclusion to do it just yet. That or laziness. I'm still feeling a little creatively drained, to tell you the truth.
- For the first time in months, I have another blog interview in the works. I'll post a link to that once it happens.
- I'm thinking about taking a week off in June, August, and November for writing purposes, corresponding with the two Camp NaNoWriMos and the big daddy, NaNoWriMo itself.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
A Post Where I Actually Use Words for a Change
It's been a pretty photo-heavy couple of weeks. Here's what I've been up to.