Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Morning Meatloaf

Okay, there isn't any meatloaf.  I just liked the sound of it.

I'm really dragging today.  Instead of getting all my ducks in a row for the big kickoff Wednesday, yesterday was all hiking and binge reading.  I'm a little sore and didn't sleep well.  I'll post some pictures when I get home today.

On the positive side of the ledger, my mom is halfway through her read of Bullets Dont' Blink and loving it.  Yesterday, she kept grilling me about which places in the story were based on which real-life locations.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I'm the #10 reviewer on the all-time United States list on Goodreads.  I'm only a couple hundred ahead of the reviewer in the #11 spot so I'll probably be back down to 11 before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment