Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tis a good day for eating!

Carol came through with the breakfast casserole today. She wanted to bring it for my birthday but I had her wait until everyone would be in the office. It was good but she never puts cheese in it. What's a breakfast casserole without cheese? Still, it was delicious and got me through to lunch.

Lunch was a Philly cheese steak. The old cafeteria had an ass-kicking Philly that I would order at breakfast to make sure it was ready when I strolled into the cafeteria when it opened for lunch at 11. This one was rather bland but filling. But it kept me semi-full until...

... Fritz's Frozen Custard in the San Francisco room! My concrete was delightful even though it was vanilla with waffle cone pieces.

Other than that, not a whole lot going on. I'm looking to eat a leftover porkchop for dinner and I'm going to be crocking a roast tomorrow with green onions, beef broth, and a bottle of beer. Once I get home, I'll cook rice in the juice. That should get me through a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment