Thursday, July 1, 2010

Looks like I spoke too soon...

It appears my neighbor isn't lying on his floor decomposing after all. Not only that, he has two grand kids visiting. No word on where he's been the past couple weeks but I haven't been interested enough to inquire. Speculation is much more fun anyway.

I think my mouse might be nearing the end of its life. Every click acts like two clicks. I know it's not the shift key sticking because the pad and the two buttons on the keyboard work fine. I guess I can't expect to get more than five years out of the cheapest optical mouse I could find at Walmart...

Not much else going on. I figured out that Belle was waking me up in the middle of the night to go on investigation walks because she had energy to burn due to not wanting to walk when it was so hot. She's been going on more walks these past few temperate days and our nocturnal outings have disappeared. I still think there's a skunk in the neighborhood though.

2 comments:

  1. It's ok to knock on your neighbor's door and let him know you care. Of course engaging in a neighborly relationship would then mean that you are on the hook to maintain it - to some degree and that would be way too much work. Good call to sit it out and wait for the smell. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm not in the market for more relationships with neighbors. I'm fine just being the slightly mysterious guy who walks his dog three or four times a day.

    ReplyDelete