Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Snowy Valentine

Yesterday's fossil hunt was a complete success. I walked along a dry creekbed I haven't been to in years and found lots of fossils, many in rocks too large to carry back. There was one large rock with several snail fossils the size of the palm of my hand. Somehow I managed to strain a muscle in my lower back, probably climbing up and down hills.

Waiting for the inevitable phone call is nerve-wracking. It took me awhile to go to sleep last night because I kept expecting the phone to ring.

Valentine's Day Eve was a success. The round steak in the crock pot turned out great. Carrie and I watched the Winter Olympics for awhile. Today is going to be a bit trickier since it's snowing. We may have to reconfigure our plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment